The Syrian Center for Media and Freedom of Expression (SCM) is an independent, non-governmental, and non-profit organisation registered in France in 2004, governed by a non-remunerated board. It has held a special consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC) since 2011.
SCM’s vision is for a world based on freedom, justice, and equality that respects personal dignity, human rights, and fundamental freedoms.
Service name: Contracting with Syrian influencers
Program/ Project/ Department: Media and Freedoms
Positions available: 5
Duration of the contract: 6 months maximum.
Application deadline: 5 February 2023.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The influencer will be responsible for preparing at least one promotional video to illustrate the risks of spreading inaccurate news and misinformation, using a specific verification .tool that will be trained later
- He will also be responsible, in coordination with the project team, for announcing a competition in this regard, and ensuring fairness and transparency in selecting the winners
- The influencer will commit to a two-day fake news detection tool training
The Syrian Center for Media and Freedom of Expression (SCM) expects that the cost of participating in this project will not be less than 500 EUR and not more than 800 EUR (This does not include the contest reward value)
How to apply:
- The CV must include contact information (telephone number, Mail address), The platforms s/he works through, and the number of followers.
- CV must be in PDF with the full name of the applicant in the title
- Applications sent via email [email protected] with the name of the vacancy in the email subject
- Any application sent after the deadline will be ignored.
- CVs will be reviewed after the deadline of submission, and only shortlisted will be called for interviews. We apologize for not sending replies to all.
Conditions to be met (معايير لاختيار المؤثرين):