Job title: Missing Persons Focal Point
Program/ Project/ Department: Refoulement Department
Positions available: 1 vacancy.
Duration of the contract: 9 months (including a 2-month probation period).
Application deadline: 26 August 2023.
Work Station: Remote
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Following up the registration steps of the association in France in coordination with the association’s members, the center’s departments, and the association’s lawyer.
- Developing the association’s work methodology in coordination with the project manager.
- Building relationships and effective communication with the association’s members in coordination with the management team.
- Organizing meetings, events, and activities in coordination with the association’s members.
- Organizing member trainings in coordination with internal and external trainers.
- Create the visual identity of the association.
- Create the website and digital platforms of the association.
- Organizing the launch conference of the association in coordination with the Advocacy and Communication Department.
- Coordinating the development of the documentation methodology for the association, and following up their accession to the center’s documentation system.
- Technical support for the association’s members, who face technical problems, and coordination with the technical department to create emails, reserve domains, and other technical matters.
- Writing the project proposals for the association in coordination with the center’s departments, to obtain financial support and grants for the association, until they have a financial mechanism and an internal accountant.
Requirement, Skills, and Experience:
- Relevant university degree or equivalent experience (preferably with a degree in law or social sciences) .
- Priority is to those who have experience in establishing and registering associations in the Syrian context.
- At least one year of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in using computer and internet programs related to the work (Drive, office).
- Significant and detailed knowledge of the Syrian context especially regarding the involved actors in the conflict.
- Good knowledge of legal terminology and violations against refugees in neighboring countries.
- High teamwork/communication skills.
- Good organizational skills, multitasking work skills, and time management.
- Flexibility to adapt to meet the changing requirements.
- Adhere to the beneficiaries’ policy and humanitarian/human rights principles and ethics.
- Fluency in Arabic language, knowledge of English.
How to apply:
- The CV must include contact information (telephone number, mail address), previous experiences with professional references, academic qualifications
- The CV must be in PDF format with the full name of the applicant in the title.
- Applications should be sent via email to: [email protected] with the name of the vacancy in the email subject.
- Any applications received after the deadline will be rejected.
- CVs will be reviewed after the deadline for submission, and only shortlisted will be called for interviews. We apologize for not sending replies to all.