The Syrian Center for Media and Freedom of Expression (SCM) is an independent, non-governmental, and non-profit organisation registered in France in 2004, governed by a non-remunerated board. It has held a special consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC) since 2011.
SCM’s vision is for a world based on freedom, justice, and equality that respects personal dignity, human rights, and fundamental freedoms.
Job title: IT Volunteer
Program/ Project/ Department: IT
Positions available: 1 vacancy.
Duration of the contract: 3 months.
Application deadline: 25 May 2023.
Work Station: Remotely.
Requirement, Skills, and Experience:
- IT support
- Experience with building Google and Microsoft Sites
- Good level of English
- Organizing skills and the ability to organize and archive data
- Accuracy and able to deliver tasks on time
- An eye for details
- Good communication skills. – Commitment of 10 hours/week.
How to apply:
- The CV must include contact information (telephone number, Mail address), previous experiences with professional references, academic qualifications
- The CV must be in PDF format with the full name of the applicant in the title.
- Applications should be sent via email to: [email protected] with the name of the vacancy in the email subject.
- Any applications received after the deadline will be rejected.
CVs will be reviewed after the deadline of submission, and only shortlisted will be called for interviews. We apologize for not sending replies to all.