logoVictims Associations Program
Graphic Design and Social Media Platforms
Application period: 1-15 September 2019
Volunteering period: 4-6 months
Number of volunteers: 2-4 persons
Abilities specific to the announcement:
- The ability to professionally utilize graphic and video editing programs.
- Creativity and innovation in proposing solutions, and to follow-up and manage their implementation
- Preferably expertise in social media platforms management, text creation and editing.
- Preferably expertise in website content creation
- Preferably expertise in utilizing human rights terminology.
- Preferably fluency in utilizing a language other than Arabic.
- To maintain a safe work environment by following the SCM’s regulations and procedures
- Maintain and protect the confidentiality and privacy of information and persons
- The ability to attend regular meetings with the program manager
- Commitment to the principles and values of volunteering and SCM
- The ability to dedicate a minimum of 3-4 hours\week to the program
- Owning a laptop\PC is a requirement
- General knowledge of the conditions of human rights in Syrian context
Who will you be dealing with?
- The administration of the Victims Associations Program
- Other departments of SCM
- Beneficiaries of the program.
- Preference to persons with expertise in advocacy and communication
- Preference to persons holding a degree in Media
Please send CV in a pdf file holding your name to [email protected] under the subject (Volunteer -Victims Associations Program). CV must include contact information (Telephone and Email), previous working experience, academic experience and contact information of recommendations
Your application might be discussed even after the deadline (This will happen only if the vacancy was still not filled)
Interviews period: Interviews will be conducted during September and October if your application was accepted