|Application deadline||Open, applications will be reviewed every 3 months.|
|Place of work||
Europe, Middle East, Canada or the USA
|Unit/Department||Civil Society Support unit- SCM|
|No. of positions available||3 – 5|
|Type of contract and duration||10 hours per week, for 3 months.|
– Certificate in Humanities / Social Sciences.
– Knowledge in the work of civic organizations.
– Good knowledge of the Syrian situation.
– Good computer skills and knowledge of data entry and processing programs.
– Knowledge of English and Arabic is a prerequisite, Kurdish is a plus.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
– Provide support to the team’s activities in everything they need.
– Contribute to the development of assessment files and profiles.
How to apply:
Applications to be sent to [email protected] with the name of the vacancy in the email subject, “Civil Society Support Volunteers”.