Finance and Admin Assistant (Turkey) Job description
The Syrian Center for Media and Freedom of expression is hiring a Turkey based Finance and Admin assistant.
Essential responsibilities for the desired position:
- Manage all correspondence within and outside the organization.
- Records all incoming and out-going letters and documents.
- Conveys all the required instructions and policies of the organization to the staff and the views of the regional staff to the leading body.
- Responsible for supervising the work related to purchase of furniture, office equipment, computers, vehicules/motorbikes/bicycles, air conditioners and miscellaneous.
- Look after administrative affairs of the Office.
- Keep and maintain all the accounts records in soft as well in hard form.
- Responsible to deal with all the accounts of the organization and settles all matters of the bank.
- Responsible for maintaining ledger books for regional office and main office.
- Make sure to verify all the accounts records before the auditory process.
- Make sure all the records/accounts/financial transactions are booked.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Certificate in accounting and finance
- Experience using accounting software
- Microsoft Office Skills
- English and Arabic are required
The successful candidate will be expected to start ASAP. The contract will be long-term with a 650 salary.
Applications to be sent to: [email protected]